News & Events
Pontchartrain Vineyards News & Events…
Our Spring 2017 Jazz’n the Vines concert line-up is out and ticket sales for the first show featuring Dave Jordan and The NIA are open. See more on the series here!
Stay tuned for more on the release of our new reserve-line of wines, special events, and much more!
Our newest wine, “Rosso Creolo,” is now available exclusively in the tasting room. It’s a blend of Italian and other varietals and is the ideal pairing with Creole Italian food, pizza, and much more!
Looking for some great Pontchartrain Vineyards wine at local shop or restaurant by you? Check out our newly updated “Find Our Wines” page and see who has “what you been axin’ for!”
Join us on Saturday, April 1 for our first Spring 2017 Jazz’n the Vines concert featuring Dave Jordan and The NIA from 6:30 to 9 pm! Don’t miss this great kick-off to another great season of Jazz’n the Vines!
To our Jazz’n the Vines guests – please read all information carefully…
- Online ticket sales are open! Please note – Our online store is functioning properly. If you are experiencing problems purchasing tickets online, check your browser settings and make sure that you are allowing our Square Up store to function with it (i.e. allow pop-ups, cookies, etc.) If you continue to have difficulty, please reference Square support!
- Tickets will not be mailed. Please bring your printed email confirmation to show at the gate for entry.
- Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your confirmation email on days the winery is open for business (Wednesday through Sunday) and up to 2 hours for purchase the day of the show. Please do not call the winery until that time has elapsed.
- Online ticket sales end promptly at 3 pm the day of the show. This includes our offer of 2 admissions and a bottle of wine for $25 (Wine Club Members, please see below) – no exceptions, please!
- The wine selection for this show is our Roux St. Louis (no substitutions).
- If weather becomes an issue, please visit this page or our Facebook page for updates (please do not call the winery).
- If the show is canceled due to rain, tickets for this show (only) will be honored at any spring 2017 season show (only). Refunds will not be given. If the show takes place, tickets for this show will not be honored for any other show. No exceptions. Tickets for other shows (unless previously noted by the winery), Groupon or other offers will not be honored. We appreciate your understanding!
- The gates open at 5 pm, please do not arrive early in order to allow employees and vendors to arrive as well as to allow our daytime guests to leave on our one-lane entry road. The winery is closed from 4 pm to 5 pm to allow for setup for the show.
- By purchasing tickets to the show, you agree to all policies and procedures listed here and on our Jazz’n the Vines page. Please be sure to read all information carefully before purchasing tickets!
- We look forward to hosting you!
Jazz’n the Vines is the premier Northshore music concert series and the only place in the New Orleans metro area where you can enjoy terrific regional music under the stars and among the vines!
Gates open at 5 pm (please do not arrive early to allow daytime customers to exit and winery staff to enter on our single-lane entry road.) The winery is closed between 4 and 5 pm. For more information on the series, including other concert dates, what you can and can’t bring to the show, and other policies, please visit our Jazz’n the Vines page here…
Online ticket sales are open – see below…
Here’s a great online-only offer – 2 admissions and a bottle of wine for just $25! (Wine Club Members, please see below for an even better special offer just for you…) Please note – this offer is available only until online ticket sales end at 3 pm the day of the show. It is not available at the gate. The wine selection is our delightfully refreshing Roux St. Louis! Please, no substitutions on the wine. You will be given a voucher at the gate and this can be presented at the outside bar or inside the tasting room to claim your bottle selection at that time.
Individual tickets are available online or at the gate for $10/person. Only tickets for this show will be honored unless otherwise noted by the winery. Also, no tickets will be mailed. Please bring the confirmation printout from our Square store that you will receive after your order is processed. Prior to the day of the show, orders may take 48 hours to process. On the day of the show, orders may take 2 hours to process and online sales end at 3 pm.
Pontchartrain Vineyards Wine Club Members – please note, you get 2-for-1 tickets to any show ($10 for 2 adult admissions instead of $20). The offer of 2 adult admissions and a bottle of wine is just $15! You can get either of these offers at the gate or by contacting or dropping by the winery to take advantage of these exclusive deals just for you – 985-892-9742. We’re open Wednesday through Sunday from Noon to 4 pm. If you plan to call the winery for your tickets, please do so on or before Friday, June 10 by 4 pm!
Gatekeeper Wine Club Members – As members of our new, exclusive Wine Club level, you get 2 free admissions to any Jazz’n the Vines show! No need to do anything – just present a valid ID at the gate. If you wish to purchase additional tickets for guests, you get them 2-for-1 (please refer to the section above for Wine Club Members.)
Not in the Club? For more information on our Wine Club and to request a membership form, please visit our club page here… (Please note, filling out the inquiry form does not constitute membership, please visit the page for more.)
We are pleased to welcome the Rue Chow and Old School Eats food trucks. They will be serving up delicious food for sale during the show and they take cash and cards. Bring an appetite!
See our concert policy below the online ticket sales…
Links to online ticket sales are here –
2 Admissions and a bottle of wine (please be sure you have reviewed policies below and wine information above before purchase!) – $25 – Order Online Here
1 Admission (please be sure you have reviewed policies below and above before purchase) – $10 – Order Online Here
Children 17 and under are free!
To our valued guests at Jazz’n the Vines – Out of consideration to other attendees of the show, please abide by these courtesies when out at the winery – please make sure that younger audience members are not engaged in “horseplay” in the audience area, around the stage, or in and around the winery building. Children are welcome to play, if supervised, in the empty grass block behind the seating area. Also, please no smoking in the audience area, at the tasting table and outside bar, in the tasting room, or on the patio. You are welcome to smoke along the periphery of the viewing area if away from other guests or off to the sides. Please be sure to dispose of you cigar or cigarette butts appropriately in the provided trash cans. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted. Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Violation of these policies are grounds for removal from the show.
Lastly, the winery and tasting room close at 4 pm the day of the show in order to get ready for the event. We re-open at 5 pm. As we only have a one-lane road in and out of the winery, please do not arrive before 5 pm to the gate in order to allow daytime guests as well as employees to leave or arrive. The gate on Old Military Road/Hwy 1082 entering the winery from the street will be closed until 5 pm. Cars are not allowed to wait on the street. Again, please do not arrive early! Thank you very much for your attention and patronage at Jazz’n the Vines and Pontchartrain Vineyards!