With membership in our Wine Club you will automatically receive…
– FREE TO JOIN
– QUARTERLY RELEASES ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AROUND $40 FOR 3 BOTTLES (Not including shipping, if you choose that option)
– eNEWSLETTERS, WINE NOTES & RECIPES
– COMPLIMENTARY TASTING FOR YOU, IMMEDIATE FAMILY & 2 GUESTS
– 3 BOTTLES READY FOR PICK-UP OR SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR QUARTERLY
– PARTIES & EVENTS FOR WINE RELEASES – GREAT REASON TO SELECT PICK-UP
– VIP AREAS AND BUY 1, GET 1 FREE (UP TO 4) TICKETS FOR JAZZ’N THE VINES
– INVITATIONS TO: Vineyard Tours, Picnics, Educational Programs, Barrel Tasting, Special Winemaker Dinners, Other Exclusive Events
– 15 % DISCOUNT ON WINE & SELECT MERCHANDISE
– WINE DISCOUNTS, EXCLUSIVE SALES & RELEASES
– GREAT CASE DISCOUNTS: One, Two or Three Cases 20% off, Four or more Cases 30% off
Here’s how to sign-up for the Pontchartrain Vineyards Wine Club
Request a membership form (that includes the Club Policy) by filling out the online form here below. We will email you that form within a few business days. The form can be mailed or brought to the tasting room during business hours (all required information should be complete in order to join) to start your membership.
After completing this online inquiry form below, you will be sent an email with more information and a Wine Club Membership form that needs to be completed in order to become a member. Filling out this online form does not result in Wine Club Membership. Thank you and please contact us with any questions you may have. Please allow up to a few days to receive our follow-up email and club form. You can also contact us by phone at (985) 892-9742 or stop by the winery at 81250 Hwy. 1082, Bush, LA 70431 between Noon and 4pm Sunday thru Thursday to sign-up.
Please note: Members are responsible for supplying the Wine Club Coordinator with any changes in address, credit cards or cancellations 4 weeks prior to next release (shipment and billing dates notified by email). Let us know by letter or e-mail. If a shipment goes to an old address, the member is responsible for all charges incurred for shipping and return of the wine. To remain in “good standing” and to enjoy club benefits and privileges, all charges for shipments must be current (e.g. latest and all preceding releases paid in full, unless otherwise arranged, in writing, with the winery.) Thank you!